Tuesday 8 December 2009

Day 8 Handmade Christmas Advent

Hand Knit Chunky Green Neckwarmer by Tomato Tea on Coriandr


This super chunky and soft neck warmer was hand knitted with a 100% acrylic yarn in a beautiful and unusual stitch to give it an interesting texture. My favourite colour too!!

The nature of the stitch makes the yarn extra thick, so it will keep its wearer toasty warm and because it is acrylic and not wool it is super soft and not itchy. The neck warmer is embellished with two wooden buttons which slip in between the stitches so the wearer can button the neck warmer up as they like. See Tomato Tea's Coriandr shop here and read her fab blog here.

Don't forget to leave a comment between Day 1 and Day 10 for the chance of winning a little bag of goodies made by my own fair hand.

Pop by tomorrow to see who's featured in Day 9 of my handmade Advent Calender - it may be you!!

3 comments:

TomatoTea said...

Oh my, what an honor to be featured by a talented knitter!! Thank you very very much, you have honestly made my week :)

Lula said...

beautiful scarf - I love the colour!

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

Tomato Tea's work is all so beautiful!