Sunday 13 December 2009

Day 13 Handmade Christmas Advent

Christmas tree bears by little cotton rabbits. I had to include something from Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits. I love her blog and admire both Julie and her work. Her little cotton rabbits are completely amazing, perhaps one day I'll get to her etsy shop here in time to buy one. Have a read of Julie's blog here. It's really inspiring and one of the best blogs I've read. Thanks Julie for sharing your patterns. I've made some people very happy with these itsy bitsy bunnies.

Don't forget to leave a comment between Day 1 and Day 13 for the chance of winning a little bag of goodies made by my own fair hand (I've extended the giveaway until Sunday) .

Pop by tomorrow to see who's featured in Day 14 of my handmade Advent Calender - it may be you!!

No comments: