Sunday 13 December 2009

Day 12 Handmade Christmas Advent

Christmas Bunting by Nickynackynoo on Folksy

Brighten up your house with this lovely happy christmassy bunting from Nickynackynoo. This bunting features three of each of these Christmas images handmade in felt: Christmas puddings, holly and mistletoe. The puddings and holly leaves have red holly-berry buttons, and the mistletoe garlands are enlivened with translucent sparkly sequins. Fab!!


You can buy this pretty christmassy bunting from Nickynackynoos shop on Folksy here.

Don't forget to leave a comment between Day 1 and Day 13 for the chance of winning a little bag of goodies made by my own fair hand (I've extended the giveaway until Sunday) .

Pop by tomorrow to see who's featured in Day 13 of my handmade Advent Calender - it may be you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this bunting, I have nicky's traffic jam bunting for my youngest but this is a great addition for Christmas. Lovely stuff!