Saturday 5 December 2009

Day 5 - Upcycled Foxy Twins by 'The Linen Cat'
This cute pair are in the Folksy Upcycle Christmas Competition which is raising money for the Sue Ryder Care Charity. Florian and Florence started life as a polyester fleece shirt, a floral cotton lawn shirt and a blue cord skirt along with some stuffing from an old cushion and some re-used ribbon. Bidding for this cute pair and all the other entries starts on the 7th. December and runs until the 13th. December.

See more of 'The Linen Cat' on her blog at http://thelinencat.wordpress.com/. I hope you are enjoying my handmade christmas advent calender. Don't forget to leave a comment between Day 1 and Day 10 for the chance of winning a little bag of goodies made by my own fair hand. Then I will put all the comments into a hat and let my son/daughter pick out the winning comment, so the more comments you leave the greater the chance of winning.

Pop by tomorrow to see whose featured in Day 6 of my handmade Advent Calender - it may be you!!

No comments: