Monday 19 April 2010

Craftgawker

I was recently directed to a Craftgawker, a gallery where anyone can showcase their art, crafting and photography skills. It's a great place to discover new artists and handmade goods to inspire your own creations. The submission requirements are quite specific and they only accept "beautiful, well balanced, craft related photographs". They have to link to a blog (not just a shop).

So I was absolutely over the moon when my ladybird bootees were accepted. They're now on the front page. If you take a look - perhaps you could favourite me (click on the heart on the photo). The more hearts the better, just click here then click the heart on the photo.

The bootees link to my other blog at http://lynnespatternparlour.blogspot.com/.

Here's a clip of the front page

1 comment:

PC said...

oh dear - your ladybird bootees are absolutely adorable - I found it's so hard to pass the picture requirement to that site - can you please share some tips on the resize and exposure stuffs?