Tuesday 9 March 2010

My First Award

I've been nominated the Sunshine award by The Felt Fairy - thank you, it made me feel so happy. It's a lovely sunny day too, which makes it even better.

The rules for accepting the award are -

Place the logo within your blog or post.
Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within the post.
Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
My 12 nominees, in no particular order, are as follows:
I've really enjoyed this award as I have read some great blogs during the process. Thanks guys and sorry I only had 12 to choose - I could have chosen a lot more xx

9 comments:

crazydazy said...

many thanks, i feel highly honoured, hopefully ill have time to think who i could choose......lots of sewing homework is eating away at my time, thxs again, ali

Unknown said...

Thanks very much for my award, it's very much appreciated :)

Lula said...

Thank you - I feel very honoured :)

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Thank you Lynne! The sun isn't out in Berkshire today so this was a nice surprise for a dull Friday morning. I have linked to you from my Sunshine Award article. Have a nice day. x

Amanda Peterson said...

I just stumbled across your blog when searching for neck cozy patterns. I'm new to knitting and so excited to learn more! I tried adding your blog feed to Google Reader, but it won't pull posts any newer than four months ago. Do you know if anyone else has had a problem? I'd love to follow along!

gooseberrymoon said...

Oh what a lovely surprise. Thank you for my award.

Cakes Knits and Cosies said...

Our Wee Family - I think I may have solved this now. I updated my RSS feed (not sure how I managed it but I followed my own blog and the most recent posts now show (I checked before I did this, and only the older posts were showing). Hope it works for you too. xx

Dawn said...

Congrats on the award!
By the way, I haven't had any of your posts appear on my reading list for months and now 4 months have appeared at once - very odd!