Monday 24 August 2009

Folksy Swap

I received a nice surprise in the post on Saturday. A parcel popped through the letterbox and at first I was intrigued as I knew I hadn't been internet shopping recently. Then I remembered about the Folksy swap I had agreed with elgee fink and ash. She had contacted me and asked if I was interested in a swap - one of my patterns for a handcrafted item from her shop. How exciting. I agreed of course (who can resist a swap?). I sent her three of my patterns, and in return I received a beautiful cream and blue brooch and a pretty hanging heart, both sent in a lovely knitted pouch that will be really handy to hold things (I'm thinking sanitary items? - now they won't fall out of my bag at work!!). Lorraine has lots more gorgeous goodies in her Folksy shop all made from recycled and found objects (a girl after my own heart) - just click on this link to take a look - elgee fink and ash.

No comments: