Monday 26 January 2009

Luscious Lemon Cheesecake


I've just finished crocheting this lovely cheesecake. I love creating these - each one ends up different. This would make a great pin cushion or a fab fun gift. It's for sale in my etsy shop and in my folksy shop too. I've recently joined folksy. I think it's a great site. I'm not sure how widely known it is, but there's definitely some gorgeous handiwork on there. Great for UK crafters.

I crocheted the cheesecake as I needed a break from writing up a crochet pattern - I've been working on it for ages - writing it, checking it, changing it, testing it, changing it......... I've been going round in circles with it (pardon the pun!!). BUT, I'm almost there with the pattern, I just need to check it one more time then transpose the English terminology to US, so that the pattern is available in both. I'll be posting a sneak preview soon, so keep looking.....

No comments: