Sunday 3 May 2009

My first Etsy treasury of Cakes, Knits and Cosies

I've finally created my first etsy treasury. I've been waiting for ages for the list to get below 333 so that I can create one. The way the treasury works is that once the active treasury list falls below 333 you can create a treasury of your own.

Then, last night at about 10.50pm, I suddenly remembered that the list was due to get to 333 at about 11.30pm. I quickly took a look on etsy and it was a good job I did. I must have miscalculated my timings as the list was already down to 333. So I waited patiently and it happened - when the next treasury expired and the list was at 332, the magic box appeared for a title. I couldn't believe my luck - I was 'in' and off I went, creating my own treasury. How exciting. There are so many gorgeous listings on etsy that I really was spoilt for choice.

I kept my treasury close to home - choosing my CakesKnitsandCosies name as a prompt. I chose my favourite Cakes, Knits and Cosies (although I included some crocheted listings as well!!).

I am really pleased with my treasury - it looks pretty.... It's expired now , so thanks to eveyone who left a comments.

No comments: